GreenTree Naturals Hemp Body Lotion - 350 mg.H
- Our CBD Body Lotion is an amazing combination of Aloe Vera, Refined Shea Butter, Frankincense, Arnica Oil, Vitamin E, fragrance and 350 mg of Broad-Spectrum Hemp Oil (THC Free). Aloe has long been considered to be a premier product for moisturizing and healing the skin while Shea Butter is thought to aid dry skin.
- Our pure CBD oil Contains 21 Amino Acids and is Rich in Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids. These Fatty Acids Have Been Known to Assist with Skin Health, Inflammation, and the Aging Process. These clinical research studies can be found on the National Institute of Health website (NIH.gov).
- GreenTree Natural’s CBD Body Lotion is Exquisitely Emollient, Silky Smooth, and Absorbs Quickly into Your Skin.
- Our Luxurious Lotion is Created with Exceptional Organic Essential Oils and Pure Whole Plant CBD Extract Cultivated from the Rich Soil of Oregon State.
Keep this by your shower and use it while your skin is still moist, warm, and soft for the best results.
- Five Wonderful Scents:HI-DEF for Men - Vibrant Bergamot and fresh basil leaf are complemented by earthy notes of Oakmoss and white patchouli.
- Eucalyptus Spearmint - A delicate blend of eucalyptus, sage, spearmint and lavender.
- Sweet Orange - Sweet Orange Essential Oil has a sweet, citrus smell much like the orange peels it is derived from.
- Lemongrass - A refreshing bright zip of lemon with notes of green.
- Unscented - Perfect for those with sensitive skin to essential oils.
Ingredients: Water, Soy Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Shea Butter, Silicon-Based Organic Polymer, Sunflower Oil, Aloe Vera, 350 mg Broad Spectrum Cannabidiol, Arnica Oil, Vitamin E, Frankincense Essential Oil, and Lemongrass Essential Oil or Sweet Orange Essential Oil or Eucalyptus Spearmint or (HI-DEF) = Bergamot, Fresh Basil Leaf, Oakmoss and White Patchouli Fragrance
Current GreenTree Natural’s Clients Have Experienced These Amazing Benefits, However, Every Body is Different and Results May Vary.
These Statements Made Regarding These Products Have Not Been Evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. These Products are Not Intended to Diagnose, Treat, Cure or Prevent Any Disease.